Monday, August 29, 2005

Entry on 28/8

27/8: ok, so I'm overdue on this post but anyhow.

Saturday morning, I woke up, and got on MSN chat (again.....). I was chatting away with Max and Deko, when all of a sudden, the doorbell was ringing like crazy. "What's going on? Why so urgent I thought to myself?" Anyway, Mum was in front of me as both of us walked towards the door. The door opened and there was someone from Singapore Post, and he was holding a parcel in his hand. My eyes fell on a piece of paper I've seen somewhere before. First thing that came to my mind was "*a certain name*!!!". I was too shocked to even sign for the package, and my Mum had to do it. "He did it again?" I thought to myself. The first thing I did was to pull out the invoice slip from the side of the box to check what was inside the box. "1 Life size Zebra New style" Then, I started to tear a little. It was definitely a surprise. I wasn't expecting anything like this at all.
Then I saw something a little different. There was something on the receipt that wasn't there before the last time. I thought to myself, "I thought I told NCH specifically not to tell *a certain name* I really loved the zebra". So I gave NCH a call, who apparently hadn't woken up yet. So... he picked up the phone, and he told to me to wait, and he hung up! Oh well, I just waited at the computer to see if he shows up. Then he drops the bomb on me. The zebra was HIS present to me!!! I was stunned speechless.
It was definitely hard to swallow. Besides the fact that the present would have cost him a lot, I've never experienced such generousity before. I'm not a person that accepts free gifts too... it's just not... me. (Some reasoning huh?) But, somehow, I think God lately has been teaching me to learn how to accept things. As I continued to chat with NCH, I accepted his gift to me with joyful tears. I was really touched.

Thank you again, NCH. It is really generous of you. *hugs*

-------------

Later on in the evening, I went for Science D&D 2005. By then, I very much calmed down from the shock. Anyway, there were 13 of us from Batman OG who turned up. Yuhan was the only one that came dressed up in our OG. So we ate, and watched vids from the previous FOP that passed. Good memories... To me, this was sort of a closure to all the fun things that happened the past few weeks or so.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheap zolpidem buy ambien pills - online ambien real

Anonymous said...

zolpidem high zolpidem generic ambien cr - zolpidem dosage 10mg

Anonymous said...

zolpidem online zolpidem tartrate monograph - which generic zolpidem works best

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no prescription overnight does xanax show up swab drug test - xanax 1mg dosage

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online buy diazepam cheap online - diazepam withdrawal relief

Anonymous said...

zolpidem no prescription ambien side effects urination - zolpidem tartrate 5mg 10mg

Anonymous said...

alprazolam without prescription xanax for anxiety disorder - xanax potentiators

Anonymous said...

xanax price drug facts for xanax - usual dosage xanax

Anonymous said...

buy ativan high effects of ativan - side effects to ativan medication

Anonymous said...

ativan pills ativan side effects pupils - ativan get u high

Anonymous said...

generic ativan what is apo-lorazepam 1mg used for - ativan kids

Anonymous said...

soma sale overdose on carisoprodol - carisoprodol 724

Anonymous said...

can you buy valium online no prescription valium usage statistics - buy valium no prescription uk

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien withdrawal dangerous - ambien dosage dogs

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online sleeping pill ambien side effects - price of ambien per pill

Anonymous said...

valium online no prescription buy valium online mexico - buy real valium online

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium 2mg dosage - can you buy valium online no prescription