Monday, August 15, 2005

Part 4

Ok ok, so I don't have time to really finish it off at one go, sue me.

Anyway, as we were walking towards the toilet I knew off at the other beach, we happened to pass by one temporary toilet. I opened the door and guess what? It was empty. The toilet had 6 cubicles with showering facilities. We figured no one would turn up in the toilet until the rain stopped, so we decided to have a takeover. Muahahahaha. >_<. At least the toilet didn't smell as bad, so we could wait it out in the toilet and wait for the 'storm' to subside.

Whilst in the toilet, I hung up my wet stuff to dry in front of the fan - my towel, trunks, shirt, shorts (from getting wet in the rain). Also, I took the opportunity to hang my whales to dry and let all the excess water drain off. NCH also did the same. Also, we had a shower and got into our spare chnage of clothes.

....................................

For the life of me, I can't remember what I talked to NCH about during our 2+ hours in the toilet. It was just him and me only, trying to come up with anything to talk about to keep ourselves occupied, with once in a while checking on our stuff. One thing for sure was that we were much better off staying in the sheltered toilet than to be left outside to the mercy of the elements.
The only thing I remembered was that I helped him deflate his final Bestway whale, and that when the rain subsided, I started packing up and teased that I would leave immediately when the rain completely stopped. XD Oh yes, remember I said that this was done during SOW right? Well, I called the guys that was supposed to come over to Sentosa for beach games, but apprently the weather put them off and they headed back to school to plan for talent night.

Finally, the rain stopped, both of us packed up and decided to have lunch at Burger King. On our way out, I met the guys who were from Enigineering O-week (namely my ex-JC classmate Eugene). Obviously, I was dodgy with what I was doing before I met him. After lunch at Burger King, I changed back to my still wet shoes because I hadn't got any space to put them. Then back on the main island, I sent NCH off at Harbourfront and I too headed home. It was already 2pm by then.

No comments: