Monday, September 05, 2005

Entry on 5/9

Finally, the hectic week is over.

27/8: NCH dropped the unexpected gift on me... and later had to rush off to the dinner and Dance.

28/8: Had to do sound duty, so I had to wake up real early. I didn't join my friends for lunch, because I was too tired. It was one of my only 2 days of not having late night programs.

29/8: After 8am-6pm lessons @_X, I went to celebrate somebody's 21st birthday at a karaoke bar of sorts. Had fun but I left early too.

30/8: The day started of with a tutorial in which I never did... then followed by a lab session with a super strict lab instructor. (Prof Harrison) Someone didn't dress properly and the nagging went on and on. Later on, I wished 2 other people happy birthdays, Kiyo and Vincent via msn.

1/9: After the 8-10am lesson, I met up with NCH at Harbourfront to go for the photoshoot of the sealions. He didn't like it there, it was too dirty he complained and had a lot of insects. Later had CG back in school.

2/9: Another 8am-6pm lesson day. (@_X take 2). The day didn't end there, I had to give tuition to a Secondary 3 boy... A Maths.

3/9: Lessons from 10am-2pm, After that I hung around in school bumming around mostly. I was waiting for time to pass and later headed down to cell group with Amber. I had a good chat with her about what it means to sacrifice on the way there. SO another long day.

4/9: Weekend right? nothing to do... Wrong. Woke up in the morning, had a good chat with the msn folks. Later I took a short nap and started on my lab report. It took me all the way until the time I had to go off for this college reunion dinner. Again, I didn't come back till late.

5/9: Grand finale. I left house early to buy a cake for Jianxiong. Then headed down to church for service. Celebrated his birthday after that. Stayed back later to pray for an upcoming event. If that's not enough, after that, I went to join my fellow SOW seniors at NYDC Wheelock for dinner. There were only 7 of us there. After dinner, I again decided to leave early to do my report. But, in the end I didn't finish it until Monday.

Yeah... rough week. Oh well, at least it's finally over.

No comments: