Friday, August 12, 2005

Part 2

4/8 (Yes, am guilty for doing this during the SOW itself but it wasn't as bad as I will explain later).

The plan was to meet at Harbourfront MRT station at 6.45am and leave for Sentosa to take the whale shots. Then at 6.45am itself, NCH called me on my handphone and told me he just woke up. I could tell Max was quite peeved *sigh*. Anyway, Max and I went to have breakfast and went to meet NCH at 7.15am. We headed straight to Tanjung Beach where we continued to inflate our whales (5+5+1). I also slipped into my flip-flops. This time, I got Max to take all the shots, while NCH and me went into the water to move the whales around. Yup, it was my turn to join in the fun of riding and playing with the whales on the water since no one was around.
Suddenly, the sky from afar turned very dark, and it was closing on us fast. I already had enough of fun and began to deflate my whales, and so did Max, while NCH wanted to grab more shots of his collection. Then it just hit us. The wind was very strong, either that or the sand was too light. It seemed there was a sandstorm on the beach, and being bare-bodied didn't help as the sand literally pounded on my back. OUCH! All 3 of us grabbed our stuff and ran into the nearest shelter we could find..... (to be continued)

No comments: