Monday, August 22, 2005

Entry on 21/8

Ok ok... I know it has been 1 week since I last posted, but I've been really busy.

Week 3 of my semester in a certain university doing a certain course (you're not getting anything out of me you stalkers!!!), is going to start tomorrow. It sort of sucks because I've been really busy. I've haven't got time to chat with my MSN chat aka my fellow inflatable collectors (esp. Max) the way that I've used to during my semester break.

My schedule is kinda screwed up too. For 3 of the days, lessons start at 8am @_X (sorry to steal this from you Kiyo). What's even worse is that I've got at least 3 days in which I don't get home till 9pm +. This leaves me with very little time to msn, lest time studying. Why the late nights? It's because 1 of the days is due to giving tuition, and the other 2 due to extra curricular activities after school hours.


Oh yes, on Friday, I took this DISC personality test. For those that know about it or have taken it, I'm a C!!! with a bit of S, and I thrown in for good measure. I heard about the description of a C and it totally describes me perfectly. Finally, I understand more about myself and the reason why the way I do the things I do.

No comments: