Friday, September 23, 2005

Entry on 22/9

Heh, the mid-semester break is almost over and guess what?! I didn't touch my studies at all. No motivation... *sigh*

That aside, I received another gift again on Tuesday. ^^ 1 life size tiger, well almost life size. I'm sure the real thing looks bigger. Personally, I think the tiger is a little too big for me. I'm 5' 7" 124 lbs for the non-metric users that read my blog. Yeah, so big tiger, small me. But, it's true the fella makes a good couch.
The tiger was actually one of my distractions why I didn't touch my books. ><

Also, renovations on my house have begun. They drilled up the whole balcony floor, and both the bathrooms' tiles. Not all of the bathroom tiles are gone though. So they're going to continue tomorrow. The noise was deafening. Had to dig out my army earplugs to stuff them into my ears. @_X. Also, the house is kinda dusty. Thus, the tiger and the zebra are currently deflated for the moemnt until the whole renovation process is over.

Oh, before I go. Thank you again Talapis and Max for the tigers. *tackle glomps both of them to the ground* XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did max hook you up? hehe i can see that tiger being a distraction for you ;)

Moth Wingthane said...

Aww, those tigers are cool. Can't wait to get one myself :D