Thursday, January 12, 2006

New year, new semester

Wow, what can I say... it's exactly as I feared when I mentioned that I wouldn't have a proper break during the holidays.

Let's see, where shall we begin?
Timetable's a mess because I didn't plan it properly. First off, I bidded for Japanese 1, a basic course in Japanese. Little did I realise that it would require 7 hours of lessons per week (2-2-2-1). Yay for me! In another words, as a Science student, I have to squeeze my tutorials in between some odd timing. (FYI, I have a 7 hour straight laboratory class every week too) And guess what, my lecturer told everyone of us that the first 10 mins of each 2-hour tutorial would be a test, so if I'm late, no marks for me. Bad for me too because I have a feeling I have to put one of the timeslots during a 8-10am slot. Puh...
Second, did I mention before that I wasn't prepared to start off this new semester? Anyway, yeah, so I didn't really bother to pay attention to what my lecturer had to say. Analytical Chemistry, a core module I have to take. On Monday, she told every one of us that tutorial bidding would begin on the next day. And, yes, I didn't pay attention to that. I just went to register for it on Thursday, and there was only 1 slot that was available for me... the down side to that class is that I'll have to wait for 6 hours for the next lesson...

What else? Mechanical pencil has completely broke (embarrassing myself trying to fix it next to this girl beside who is like wondering at all the funny actions I'm trying to do), I lost my concession public transport pass, umm... failed my first test of the semester, and there's no sign of the rain ever letting up. Starting to feel distant from my online friends (all except Reinhardt and Silverfox5213). A loved one was just admitted to hospital on Tuesday for observation too.

But... NOOOOOOOOooooo!!!! I'm not trying letting all of these get me down. No way nuh-uh, NEV-AH :p (*turns around* You better stay the hell away from me you... you bad luck invisible-thingy you)
Yeah, my positivity isn't going to last very long if this keeps up. This isn't the first time that when bad things (empahasises on the plural) happen, they rush in like they assume I'm immune to it or something. Right now, I'm super 'sian' (think taking a bit of disappointment, boredom and depression of each and putting them together). I'm so tempted to 'sa jiao' (think whining in a bitching sort of way) but I won't... must keep sane >_>.

Well, ending on a good note,
1) a tiger (3rd one now) has arrived and NCH asked me to keep it. :D
2) an 1985 classic Intex orca was given to me by my M'sian other online brother Fox (same fella I mentioned above)... thank you so much once again *glomps*. Can't thank you enough really. :DD
3) A Merek dragon has arrived in Singapore and is now in his possession. :DDD

Well, hmm.. yeah... *smugs*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's ok to "sa jiao" once in a while, even for a guy...keep yourself sane ...Jia You orh...

Unknown said...

hey I was surfing the web and am just wondering who it is that has a merek inflatable dragon? I am despraitly searching for one. second question when you say a tiger arrived do you mean a merek tiger?

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.skimpy-bikinis.info/Allinternal_cumshot.html Pubic hair removal atlanta Diet cholesterol atkins world ta rka e spor paintball Colorblends contact lenses luminox dive watches

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Ge+refrigerator+water+filter+gwf bentley continental gt front bumper avis car rental Widows xp format without boot disk The best free cumshot pictures on the net sophia bush bikini Private rail cars for rent mcse online course Odds of winning black jack Dual rack mount flip up lcd monitors moving companies Heidi rose