Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Entry 6/6

Hmm... interesting day to post again after such a long time. It reminds me of eyesight, which I don't have - 6/6 vision.

Let's see... a lot happened within a span of a month plus. But I really don't know whether I should post everything here though.

For one, I'm glad I'm still alive and kicking... gotta be grateful for that, otherwise I won't be able to experience whatever that is that's coming.

Studies wise: I'm having my holidays now, quite relaxed. I'm not working although I have a 3 month break, because I want to feel what it's like to have a 3 month break doing practically nothing.
Also, my results for last semester just came in not too long ago. B+ for Physical Chemistry - this is the 3rd time already that I scored this grade for something I thought I'd do well in... oh well *shrugs*. I got B- for 3 other subjects. Organic Chem (didn't study so the grade was expected... my area of interest too... '-_-), the S'pore studies mod (was quite a surprise... guess I've got a lot to improve on essay writing), Geog level 1000 (it was quite a relief actually given the lousy CA). I cleared my other GEM and English too. All in all, my CAP dropped, but I'm not complaining... (the power of a positive outlook to life... *thinks of Pat Mok in My Sassy Neighbour and cringes*... no no no... I'm not that lame... I hope)

Music wise: This might a shocker for some but I bought a Jap album, called "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Complete Best". I was addicted to the cartoon, and I also fell in love with the music. I sort of bought this album for the fun of it :P, also because of keepsake... I own a piece of Gundam Seed fandom XD. I'm beginning to change my perception of non-English music, but the progress is still slow. Chinese music is still the last thing on my mind now.

Hmm.. that's all for now... it's too long for a post already.. :)

No comments: