Friday, April 29, 2005

Entry on 28/4

Wow, the second last paper already... Time has flown past real quick. All the better for me, cause that means my exams are going to be over soon. Yay!
Weather's been extremely hot these few days, hope the sun will be kinder on Singapore soon, because of the upcoming photoshoots.
Oh well, just now, I was studying until I was giddy. Also, this feeling was something like what I felt last semester during my study break. It makes me wonder whether I'm still cut out for university education. Then again, I should probably rely more on paying attention in class, so that I don't spend too much time mugging at home. And to think that while I was studying just now, I didn't put in maximum effort, and I'm beginning to feel tired already. I've stopped studying for today's paper... cannot take it anymore.
Hmm, I think I need to use my hands more. I just inflated (pump) my black killer whale and my hands are starting to shake already (symptom of tiredness)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

UPDATE!!! exams over already! lol!

Elizabeth said...

my blog add: guinevere-rose.ebloggy.com

Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day