Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New beginnings

It's almost 10pm while I type this. And I've finished the first day of the new semester in the university. I'm currently doing my third year btw. Today's relatively okay, 4 hours of back to back Chemistry lectures, 2 hours each. And I must say, going back again to study after 3 months is quite tiring. Yeah, I'm a tired and sleepy dragon. I miss those afternoon naps... >_>

My room has been cleared a bit. I still haven't touched my toys. the mess from the cupboard has been cleared and placed back in the same cupboard, but I did throw out some things though. Last semester stuff has also been cleared a bit. I'm going to try to clear more before this week is over.

Oh yeah, I forgot... sleeeeeeeppp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember to study hard wor!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »