Sunday, July 08, 2007

Life after graduation

As from my previous entry, I have graduated earlier than I would have wanted to. My graduation ceremony was on the 4th July. The graduation attire was so uncomfortable. As such, I only had one picture of me and my parents in that gown, and then immediately took it off afterwards.

Aside from graduation, I’ve been rather busy ever since receiving my grades. Apart from the administration of applying for the graduation ceremony, I kick started off certain things such as committee planning for two retreats, cleaning up my toys, catching up with people on the Net, postponing overseas trips to meet friends, trying to get myself a proper break… all in the midst of my parents subtly telling me to get my resume done and get a job.

As for now, I got my resume done, after much delay, most of my toys have finally been packed away, the graduation stuff is over and done with, been to on average one meeting every week in regards to the retreat stuff. Lastly, I’m currently making preparations to go back to the army for 2 weeks starting Monday.

And yeah, I’ll be away from the internetz for 2 weeks. I’ll be fine, nothing too dangerous, it’s not like I’m going on a peacekeeping mission or something… although the vehicles I’m using looks a lot like Devastator/Brawl~… Nah :p. Anyway, don’t miss me too much while I’m away. Take care all.

No comments: