Monday, November 07, 2005

Entry on well... look at the date below

Haha, with the help of a friend, I finally don't need to keep changing the time and date each time I want to post a comment. Yes, to some of you bloggers that read this I'm a bit slow can? Besides, I don't blog often too... So, that means I ned to come up with a new title each time I want to post something... hmm...

Anyway, it's exam month for me. So the 2 things that I want to blog down might take quite some time. It's actually on a draft format now, but firstly, it's incomplete and secondly, it's very disorganised. Therefore, it's not made public just as yet.

Until the next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are reading this...
I'm afraid your dark past has resurfaced and came back to haunt you.

Yes. We know who you are. And what you have done. But do you know who we are?

Well, We're on to you. Big Brother will be watching from now on...

ps. if you are who we think you are and if you do think you're guilty of what you think you did, email us (or add me on MSN) at asimplecupoftea@hotmail.com
I trust we will be speaking soon.

BTW, bit late but Happy belated birthday.

;P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Moth Wingthane said...

Hmm, a couple of interesting comments up there ^^^ !

All the best for your exams!

sMyle said...

Le GASP! Someone iz the stalks me... the Interbutt is serious buisness. No anyhow reveals me name on the Internetz.....